Scrivoanchio 2017

Inserisci il nome utente, la password e la durata della sessione.

Registrati

Autore Topic: Sacred Text Interpretation  (Letto 652 volte)

joejonsme

• Utente Scrivoanchio
    • Mostra profilo
  • Localit√†: Adger
Sacred Text Interpretation
« il: Luglio 23, 2018, 08:32:03 am »
Hello,

Greetings, I have been observing how canonical and non-canonical scriptures are interpreted in the Sophian Gnostic Tradition. I'm looking for further understanding of this. Before I discovered the Western Esoteric Tradition, I had mostly given up trying to read the Bible. I knew Scripture passages well and was CERTAIN of their meanings. The mystery was gone for me. Eventually, I reacted to the dualism in my understandings.
For example, I read John 15:6 Yeshua says, "If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned". It sounded to me that Yeshua was judgmental and I couldn't believe this, so I gave up reading. However, this changed. For example, knowing that we have multiple incarnations, this verse has taken on new meaning, knowing that there isn't just Hell waiting. As well, understanding that the Holy Spirit's work is symbolized as Fire and She works in our lives transmuting ignorance into awareness, I began to see the bigger picture.

For more you can check:-
professional video company

Thank you.

topp11

• Utente Scrivoanchio
    • Mostra profilo
  • Localit√†: bangkok
Re:Sacred Text Interpretation
« Risposta #1 il: Settembre 11, 2018, 11:25:55 am »

We need a vip2541. We have a team of quality. And to serve the service. We have a Call Center system to apply and inquiries. Include channels. Other online communications such as Line, Facebook, Incidentally, we are trying to develop. Other channels of communication to provide services to solve customers quickly. And the most quality.vip2541 We are happy to serve you.

Registrati

Copyright © Scrivoanchio 2017